Fiji is situated in the heart of the South Pacific, with 333 tropical islands that are the home to some of the happiest people on Earth.
Fiji is well Known tourism destination for its luxurious private-islands, beautiful resorts, world class spas, culinary destinations and outdoor adventures. Fiji is most widely celebrated its unique culture, so the visitors attracted to this land.
Fiji attracts families, honeymooners, adventure travelers, divers and those who looking to relax and get away from their tension life , and the land offers crystal clear ocean waters, white sand beaches and pristine.
• Pre-entry visas do not require for Indian Nationals to enter Fiji.
• On arrival at the Airport Visa will be issued.
• At least Six months valid Passport.
• Valid Return ticket or onward air ticket.
• Hotel Booking Voucher.
• Sufficient funds.
• Last 3 months Original bank statements.
• On Arrival visa is generally valid up to 4 months, and it can be extendable in Fiji