Kullu Manali (Volvo)
₹8750 per person
Manali is a hill station nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley, at an altitude of 2,050 m (6,726 ft) in the Beas River Valley. It is located in the Kullu district, about 270 km (168 mi) north of the state capital, Shimla. The small town, with a population of 8,096, is the beginning of an ancient trade route to Ladakh and from there over the Karakoram Pass on to Yarkand and Khotan in the Tarim Basin.
• Accommodation in Deluxe
• Welcome Drink (Non Alcoholic)
• Morning Tea, Breakfast And Dinner
• Tea/Coffee Kettle in the Room
• Complimentary Use Of Recreational Facility
• Half Day Local Sightseeing .
• One Day Sightseeing in Solang Valley .
• One Full Day Sightseeing of Kullu and Manikaran .
• Pickup And Drop From Manali Bus Stand
• AC Semi Sleeper Volvo Bus Tickets